Monday 18 June 2007

Of girls in white blouses and green skirts, and boys dressed in white..

Caught Fantastic 4 with Irfan yesterday. So so only la... Bought shoes from Topshop & a father's day gift for Irfan's dad. Headed down to Parkway after tt to meet the TK girls for dinner. Finally saw Gladys who has been MIA for quite some time & Grace Khoh who's back from UK for the hols. Went to some place to karaoke after tt. Quite fun especially the part where we all sang Spiceworld. Seriously, Spice Girls & BSB make the best karaoke songs!! hahaha...I think i was laughing more than half of the time. In all, it was a pretty great experience karaoke-ing... Hehe..

Cheryl, me & Char.

Gladys, Grace Chan & Grace Khoh.

Well anyway, today i had a nice talk on MSN with an old friend :) .I still think TK ppl make the best friends. MJ ppl are pretty fake. I should have more meet-ups with my TK friends.

No comments: