Monday 4 June 2007

The Waiting Game

It's annoying waiting this long for a letter. Everybody seems to have gotten a reply from all 3 universities. I still haven't gotten an NTU letter. No acceptance letter & no rejection letter. Like what the hell right. Only Syahrul seems to be having the same plight as me. Maybe it's because we had our interview late but then again it's been more than a week already. Aiya.. Very leceh ah. Called NTU up today who said i ought to be getting a letter from MOE. So I called up MOE which wasn't of much help actually since they told me that i ought to have received a letter and told me to double check with NTU. So i called NTU up again but they told me tt MOE was supposed to send a letter, not them. As you can see, this is giving me a very bad headache. It's so annoying tt they don't know where my letter is, when i'm gonna get it, if i ever get it. Argh..

No comments: