Monday 19 November 2007

I am impulsive

Bleah exams suck. I'm like sooo lazy to study.. I'd rather watch Ugly Betty Season 2 online... I'm like so addicted to watching shows online.. Gossip Girl rox la...But they didn't really follow the books.. Ah well... Chuck's voice is uber-sexy... Only a Brit guy can have a sexy voice liddat.. Yup.. Ed Westwick (the guy tt plays Chuck) is bRitish and ( i dont noe why this matters but it does..heh) he's my age! hahahha.. Ok But i think Penn Badgley (the guy tt plays Dan) is soooo cuttte.. I've loved him ever since he was on tt tv series 'The Mountain'...heh.

Anyway, my niece Natasha has started wearing glasses.. She looks damn cute la..Like Harry Potter don'cha think?

Tt aside.. i did a very impulsive thing jus now. I went to JP to get food. But then like stoopid rite if i jus go all the way there to buy food then go back... so i tot i jalan jalan and buy baju or something but then all the baju very ugly so i got bored (and desperate and impulsive) and decided to get something pierced. Since 77th street only does ear and nose piercings, i decided to get the latter since i already have like enuf ear holes. Super impulsive rite.. now i have to think of a way to hide my nose stud from the folks over the weekend...Oh and i doubt they'll allow a nose piercing when i go for my teaching experience in June nxt yr.. ah well i still have 1/2 a yr more to worry abt tt... maybe MOE will go liberal and allow teachers with piercings... RIIGGGHT... i'll just have to pretend I'm Indian or Nepalese or something... haha :P

No comments: