Tuesday 6 November 2007

Looonggg overdue post

Well well well... Seems like ages since I last updated. I've been busy with school. So many projects and assignments... Bleah.. Haven't been able to do any revison and the exams start like next wk!!! Mati lor...

ok enuf about sch... Shazleen is in the mood to be b-i-t-c-h-y...hehehehhe... Some pppl sooo deserve the be kutuk-ed. I mean I can't believe tt such delusional ppl actually exist. Self - proclaiming themselves as 'hot'... Subtly (sometimes even obviously) dropping hints about their 'attractiveness' and even their grades... Like wth... Thinking tt they look a certain way but in actual fact they don't... Like get a mirror can? ANNND ah the best thing is these delusional ppl actually hang out together...they feed off each other's delusional-ness (if there's such a word...heh) Sigh... ANNDDDD ah wat's with the playing up of one's mixed ancestry ah? You think cool is it? I tell u first ah, super not cool ok? ESPECIALLY if one sure as hell don't look mixed. Sooo pls like STOP IT can? Personally ah if ppl tell me I look Chinese (which i unfortunately get told far too often) I don't exactly see it as a compliment. They're probably trying to imply tt your mata sepet and your hidung penyet which is not good ok. Understand? God... Some ppl soooo need a reality check. -_-

No comments: