Monday 14 May 2007

20th

So today's my birthday.. hehe. Yes, immature me has turned 20. Rahahaha.. Anyway, spent the day with Irfan:D heh. He surprised me in the morning when I picked him up with a painting of me & a slice of chocolate cake. So sweet..Went for lunch at Fish & Co. Had the seafood platter for two which somehow tasted extra delicious today.
Was supposed to go on a shopping spree but couldn't find anything worth it. Sux when you have $200 to blow away but nothing gd to buy. In the end I only bought a bottom from Daytripper.
(Anyhow, parking at orchard on a weekday is daylight robbery man! The parking charge was $11.30!!! )

Went back to Compass point after tt to collect the Linkin Park album. Yay!!!! It sounds very different but i still like the band. Ate prata at simpang before heading home. All in all i had a great time today. I love my Irfan!!!




Irfan's painting of me.


No comments: