Tuesday 8 May 2007

No Life.

Is it me or does everybody seem to have something worth blogging about but me? I get bored when i read my blog. I never have anything interesting or anything remotely serious to blog about. It's always just me & my trips to town with Muni or Irfan. Why ah? Maybe my life is just plain boring & uneventful. My mornings are spent either in bed or relief teaching then i just come home & play Sims 2 till I'm bored. Occasionally I'll go out but tt's more like a once a week thing. 7pm onwards is TV time. I'll watch BE STRONG, GEUM SOON! w/o fail everyday. hehe.. Somehow the show makes me want to a vacation to S.Korea. Heh. So yeah I'll watch TV till abt 12 then sleep. My social life is practically non-existent. I mainly just meet Irfan. This is highly depressing. This time of my life is supposed to the most carefree & eventful. No school & hardly any work but yet all I do is play Sims 2 & watch TV. I need to get a life.Bleah.

No comments: