Tuesday 1 May 2007

Labah-Labah Man

Went to town again today since I was too lazy to go to Vivo. Bought a cap for fun. I still can't seem to think of anything specific or find anything tt I want for my birthday. Odd huh. Usually i would have a whole list of stuff tt I'd want.Ah well..
Caught Spiderman 3 at Great World. It was pretty ok. Although the movie wasn't exactly funny i found myself laughing quite a bit. Heh. Some parts were pretty lame i guess..Seeing Peter Parker in emo mode & Topher Grace as a villian is just plain odd. I still think the best part of all the Spiderman movies is James Franco, who in my opinion is f***ing hot! Hehe.. Oh and i think Kirsten Dunst looks like an ang moh ah lian. They should've choosen someone prettier for the part.

Random pics from today:



All in all today was a pretty gd day. Any day spent with Irfan is bound to be gd. :D



No comments: