Saturday 5 May 2007

Ooh La

Went out with Irfan today despite being sick. Heh.. I can't miss a week w/o seeing him. Anyway, went to the Shoes & Bags Sale at Takashimaya. Found the Betsey Johnson bags on sale!!! :D Irfan offered to buy the bag for me as part of my birthday shopping spree although my birthday is still like one & a half weeks away. The bag's the same one that Char has except tt it's black & not white. I like it a lot. Took me ages to find a bag tt i liked. I like it because it's black, it's spacious & wayyy more worth it than those super common Guess bags tt even minahs are carrying.Oh and it feels nice having something from Betsey Johnson. Haha.. ok dumb comment. :P Bought Irfan the Madina Lake CD as an early anniversary present. Can't believe tt it's been three years. Now, I must think of a mother's day gift & another anniversary gift for Irfan.On the whole, I was a very happy sick girl today.

No comments: