Friday 10 August 2007

are manyhello i cut my hair.. i don't like how the fact tt it's very flat now. Hopefully it wouldn't be so flat after a few washes.. heh..Do i look dumb with the new hair? I myself ain't sure. heh..
Hair aside, on the eve of National Day NIE held its project runway. Each GESL (group endeavours in service learning) group had to design an outfit unique to Singapore. My group did a sort of patchwork sarong. Yusman was a great model with lots of poise & confidence..heh but alas we didn't win. Nevertheless my groupmates are a fun bunch. Here's to a yr ahead together. :D Unfortunately i look like crap in each & every one of the photos below. :(
Kuan Yong, Gracelyn & moi Fizah, me & Azrin
GESL BA/BSc Group 6 :D Actually i think there are many ppl missing in this pic..ah well..

No comments: