Friday 31 August 2007

We need a mat/minah...haha

I've been too lazy to blog. Actually ah, I've be too lazy to do anything at all...hahahahaha I just rot away in hall. I'm such a pig. All I do is go to school, eat and sleep. Anyway, I think I'm running out of clothes to wear to school. My cupboard is like freaking full but somehow I always feel like I've nothing new to wear. I hate wearing back the same clothes. I'm just so gay tt way. I have to have like a 2 week gap before I can wear back something. Heh.. It's times like this tt I wish we wore uniforms instead.
That aside, our (me, my roomie & andi) search for a malay guy friend from hall has been unsuccessful. This sux. Hall life seems so freakin' munjen sometimes.Won't it be great if we had a malay guy/girl fren with a car tt could drive us to geylang during puasa to buy food? Sigh.. Must search some more..Ramadan is coming! Yay! FOOD!! ( I'm probably the only idiot tt associates fasting month with more food...:P )

No comments: