Wednesday 8 August 2007

Hall Life

I'm back from hall for the first time. I kinda like staying in hall. Heh.. My room's pretty cosy. It's cool tt my roomate, Shy, and I both happen to buy like black & white bedsheets so our room looks pretty colour-coordinated. Oh my hall canteen is like U.N la.. There are so many Indian nationals, China ppl & ang mohs. They outnumber the locals. heh..

Anyway, went for the NTU Welcome Bash on Monday at the Nanyang Auditorium. The first part was pretty boring because they had like those bands performing. It got better later when the Dbl O DJ started. I think i can only dance when it's dark .. i'm pretty self concious..heh..Anyway, it's odd to see ppl like getting wasted so fast. Some guy even like passed out in the loo and had to be like carried out ah.. All in all it was pretty fun but i was bloody tired. Nearly 'died' in sch the next day..especially since Tue was my long day. I actually have photos but i stupidly left my cable in hall so yeah i can't transfer any pics to the comp.
Played cards yesterday night with Hui Cheng & the guys. I suck at playin cards. Totally forgot how. Mau was like directing me all the way..hahaha..
I'm still deciding wat CCA to join. It's giving me a headache. heh.. ah well tt's all i guess. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!! :P

No comments: