Tuesday 14 August 2007

Of school & food.

So we're into the second week of school already. The assignments are gonna start pouring in. Not gd. I've never been much of a mugger but i think this time i ought to start studying. Heh..
Anyway, I soooo cannot stand my 2 hour English lectures especially the grammar ones. Drab i tell you. 45 minutes in and i K.O already. It doesn't help tt grammar lectures are held early Monday morning. Bleah..
I think I've been eating a little too much while at hall.. heh.. I soooo should start jogging or something.. Last night, Shy, Andi & moi rushed to Cafe by The Quad at 2030 to eat dinner. Thank God it wasn't closed. The food there is goooood & the helping is like a lot ah..but a bit more pricey than the rest of the school. I ate seafood spaghetti . Oh and each of us bought a slice of cake. So together there was chocolate truffle cake, chocolate marble cheese cake & tiramisu cake. YUMMMMM...hahhahaa Luckily we walked back to hall after eating or else i think i would like put on a lot of weight. heh.
On a side note, I signed up for netball for the inter-block games...hahahhahha.. They are so gonna lose with me playing. But i have to collect points mah.. so join lor.. I actually thought of joining scrabble..hehe. And yesterday while looking through the photos of old events on the canteen noticeboard, i realised tt my cousin was in the same hall as me. hehe.. The same cousin who was in Canteen A one table away from me but didn't recognise me at all. Thinking back i also dunno what he was doing there since he already graduated albeit just.
Ok i have nothing to blog already. Goodbye.

No comments: