Saturday 14 April 2007

Naf Naf Fashion Show

The whole of yesterday was spent helping out at the NafNaf Fashion show. It was tiring but nevertheless enjoyable. I had a great time meeting up with Muni, Jas, Yani , Joey, Jodi, jas etc. The free flow of Hagen Daz ice cream was definitely a plus point. heh :)
Muni, Me & Yani
They made us dress alike.. hehOne of the models.
Muni, Jas & I.



Went up to the 70th floor to the New Asia Bar after the show to check out the view. Mind you it was quite a view. I think if it was daytime i could've seen my house.. hahaha.. Hung around for a short while to come whore only since the crowd was way too old & there were too many ang mohs.. heh.. Definitely decided yesterday tt i will never be an SPG.. never ever if i can help it.. I heart malay boys.. hahah.. really.. especially Irfan! :P

The view from the 70th floor. Muni, Me & Joey.
Us with Elvire.

No comments: