Thursday 19 April 2007

Rock Star



You know how everyone has some dream or fantasy tt they will probably never fulfil? I think mine is to be a female vocalist in a rock band! That will be damn cool la..Hahahahh.. I wanna play to huge crowds at Ozzfest or the Warped tour or something like tt..I know,I know laugh your hearts out.. Can't a girl dream??:P
Don't worry I know for sure this dream of mine will never be fulfilled because:
1.I am not that talented
2.I've only performed at school events which aren't a big deal anyway since most of the ppl who join usually shiok sendiri.
3. I live in Singapore. I mean can anyone ever survive being a musician in Singapore?
4. I doubt my parents will approve. Heh

Going back to point number 2, is it me or were there really a lot of shiok sendiri ppl back in MJC? Heheh.. I mean don't you agree tt u see the same group of ppl performing all the time? Like balik balik muka dia aje.. Right? And the worst part is some of them like totally suck ah.. I don't know why nobody ever told them tt.. They perform at every single school event. Seriously. Too much of something is never a gd thing man..

No comments: