Sunday 22 April 2007

Teh Halia.. Haha

Watched Wild Hogs yesterday. It was hilarious!!! I highly recommend it! :)

Was supposed to go shopping at town but couldn't find anything I liked. It sux when u have money but can't spend it cause there's nothing gd to buy.. Everything is either too common or not worth it...You know like those "Little Miss" tees.. Like the whole world is wearing it & it's not even cheap!! BORING. Well maybe i'm just a fussy shopper or maybe I'm just cheapskate. Haha.. At least the bf got himself a Vestal wallet. Heh.. It's pretty cool.. It even has a compartment specially for a guitar pick. I would've bought it too if I were a guy.

I love hanging out with Irfan, drinking teh halia & eating wadeh outside Takashimaya.. makes me happy. See, it doesn't take a lot of money to spend quality time with your loved one.. haha.. :P

No comments: