Saturday 28 April 2007

:D

Today started out pretty badly since my shoe strap broke when i just reached City Hall MRT. Damn. I loved those cheapo $9.90 heels of mine.Fortunately the huge BATA store was nearby so I went there to get a pair of shoes. Bought those killer red wedges tt I liked. On sale. Heh. It's pretty high so i was actually afraid to wear it but in the end everything else tt I liked didn't have my size so I ended up buying it anyway.

Took a bus down to Scape to check out the LIME flea market. The organisers should seriously considering holding it at an air conditioned place man. I was sweating buckets. So anyway, the day turnbed out better 'cause I bought something. Yes, for once I actually fulfilled my intention to shop. Heh. Bought 2 blouses & a skirt for $7 altogether!!! I'm not kidding. It was really tt cheap. :)

Me & my crazy shoes.

Cam-whoring.

Headed to Far East after tt where Muni finally got her electric blue heels. Oh and bumped into Farah & Imran. :D Got tired so went to Starbucks where ww had the Mango cheesecake. Was ok la.. I still think Checkers at Hilton Hotel still has the best cheescake in Singapore.


Muni.

Moi & Muni.

All in all today was pretty fun. heh. I miss Muni & the NafNaf ppl.

No comments: