Wednesday 25 April 2007

These few days were spent relief teaching at the sec sch next to my place. I got assigned to the rowdiest & supposedly notorious 2F. They were initially quite a handful but were not tt bad after a few days. Relief teaching has really been quite an experience. But I must say the part I enjoyed the most is probably marking. hahaha.. You should honestly see what these ppl write.. damn funny! :) Relief teaching sure is wayyyyy easier & less tiring compared to working at NafNaf no matter how bad a class you get. Seriously..

Anyway I still don't have enough clothes!! My mum says i buy a lot but it seems as though I've worn many of my clothes over & over again.. I simply do not have enough!! The sucky thing is tt there's nothing worth it or nice for me to buy. I always go out with the intention to shop for clothes but i always return empty handed. WHY??!! this is so depressing.........

No comments: