Thursday 18 January 2007

1st post

After much deliberation, i have decided to start my own blog. Instead of spending my nights reading other people's blogs, i shall attempt to post vaguely interesting updates on the world wide web for the whole world to see. This is assuming that people actually know my blog exists and read it..heh.
Work has rendered me both bored and tired leaving me with no energy to play my sims. Nevertheless i am forced to stay awake very night to fully digest my very late dinner which i usually take when i get home from work at around 11 at night. Work isnt that bad actually. I dont do much since Vivo is pretty empty during the weekdays. I'm glad that my job as a sales executive at NAFNAF does not require me to fold a lot of clothes..haha. If i were to work at ZARA or Topshop i'd probably die. The stream of customers and piles of clothes there seem never-ending.
Anyway,tonight i am even more bored than usual because Irfan is in KL. No Irfan = no telephone call = boredom. He's only been gone a few hours but i miss him so much already. I'm not mushy. Seriously. I just honestly miss his company. He's my boyfriend and best friend rolled into one. It sucks when he's away cause i have no one to talk too. I'm not like other girls who have BFFs to call when the boyfriend is away. You know, i think i have a lack of friends. I mean i have friends but i dont exactly have people that i can truly open up too. Nobody seems close enough. I still feel very self-concious among most of my friends. I may seem sociable but many a time i'm hiding what i really feel or think. I think i must make it a point to be less reserved and try to make more real friends. Yes, real friends. Real friends are people who like you unconditionally. People you know you can talk to even after months of not seeing each other. I've made a few in pri and sec school. Sad to say i dont think i made any in jc. Somehow most people in jc seemed judgemental. People say hi to you but bitch about you later. Many people just seem fake. And i swear there is a "tak sedar diri" epidemic in mj.The slenge people think they damn fuckin cool, the cannot sing think they can sing, the cannot dance think they can dance and the not chio think they bloody chio. I mean come on people look at yourselves man. I honestly did not enjoy mj. Not because i was retained but because the student population sucked. The only good thing tt came out of mj for me was Irfan. Sounds dumb but its true. Now i jus wanna get my results and get on with my life. TK rox mj sucks..haha. I think i've just typed a bloody long first post using the word 'bloody' a lot of times..heh. Till next time.

No comments: