Friday 19 January 2007

Broke

I'm broke. I'm broke till i get my pay. I want to shop. I need to stock up on clothes before school starts. Here i'm assuming tt i'll actually be going to a uni. Heh. In need more tops man. Especially short sleeved tops. I have too many long sleeved and sleeveless tops.Where to buy???

Went shopping with Khalies today.Far east rips ppl off. Damn overpriced la.They buy cheapcheap from Thailand then sell here at $40. Wat only.. I honestly rather buy from like Topshop, Zara and Mango. At least quality better.Speaking of that, i bought a top for $8 and black skinny jeans for $39.90 from Zara on Tue. Damn happy ah. Now i need to buy a bag. Saw the LesportsSac OC special edition bag tt i so wanted at Isetan. Unfortunately it costs $365. So not gonna pay nearly $400 for a canvas bag. I shall invest my money in a Longchamp bag instead. Saw it at Takashimaya. $165. Cheaper than my school bag la.. But then again tt was the smaller one. ah well.. cant be more than $2oo plus rite. Quite ok for a branded bag.I need a wallet too. My Volcom wallet is old, dirty and spoilt. Actually i need a lot of other things too. See below.
My shopping/wish list:
  1. Short sleeved tops
  2. Longchamp bag
  3. Wallet (anybody want to sponsor me a Coach wallet??heh..)
  4. Skinny grey Cheap Monday jeans
  5. comfortable pair of black flats or mary-janes
  6. Necklace (charmaine if you're reading this can u make me one? haha)
  7. Vest
  8. Suspenders
  9. Black cardigan
  10. Sims 2 Open for Business..haha...

Anyway, i think i shall give my obligatory one-month notice for resignation when i get my pay. I mean i dont mind the job at NAFNAF but the company quite screwed up la.. i scared wait i dont get my pay or something. My colleagues are great and the eye candy (:P) at the Nike shop opposite gives an incentive to stay but at the end of the day i'd rather be relief teaching at some school in the east or working somewhere nearer that pays more. Speaking of work, i better sleep now.have to get up early for work tomorrow. Till next time :)

No comments: