Sunday 21 January 2007

Ladida..

Today was uneventful but ok.Worked from 12 to 10 plus. Missed $4000 by $70 plus. Nvm we still achieved the $3500 target. Was the first time i actually bothered about how much the shop made though. Anyhow,an ang-moh looking girl came in today and went like "Omigod i can't believe they're playing Avenged Sevenfold!.." Haha.. Believe it. We play whatever CDs we want at work when Elvire isnt around..heh. I just have to remember to turn the volume down when Chop Suey or some noisy sounding song is playing.

[Avenged Sevenfold:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-VZZUSBIs]


Me and Jas got bored after Joey left so we tried on clothes and cam-whored after work. Ok she didnt cam-whore but i did..haha..Still my cam-whoring aint tt bad..



Anyways, IRFAN IS BACK!!!! YAY!!!!haha..I miss him. I hate it when he goes away. Now my baby's back and i have someone to talk to! haha..Can't wait to spend my day off on Monday with him. I love him. :) Now though i gotta sleep so bye.

No comments: