Monday 22 January 2007

Spent the day with Irfan today :) We caught Apocalypto at The Cathay. Was an ok show la actually, just a bit too brutal at times.heh.. The little boy who played Turtle Runs was damn cute though..


In the Cinema.

Went to F.O.S after tt. Bought a tee and a little polo for Adam. heh.. I think Irfan looks nice in the polo he bought. I like him in polos. Was craving for pizza so we had drunch (dinner-lunch) at Sarpino's Pizzeria. The garlic bread thingy was delish man.




The garlic bread thingy & our pizza!








Anyways i just realised tt many ppl are complaining on their blogs regarding their bus & MRT fares. The funny thing is that unlike most ppl i'm still enjoying my student rate. I can still buy my bus concession and my train ride costs 50cents. Furthermore when i asked the auntie at the counter she checked and told me tt my ez-link card only expires in Dec 2007! I'm a retainee some more.. Funny eh? haha.. Maybe all you ppl out there should go check with the top-up counter aunty. For all u know you guys can still buy your student concessions. Thank God for the concession or else i'll be spending a bomb travelling from Tampines to Vivo everyday. well i shall go read other ppl's blogs now..hahah.. till next time :P

2 comments:

Cheryl Lee said...

i watched the same show as u on the same day la!!!
just tt i watched it at cinei! =)
gory show man.

Shazleen said...

haha.. really? ya.. damn brutal rite?