Wednesday 24 January 2007


My ulcer is killing me!!! I can't speak properly. This is extremely inconvenient since i'm a sales asst. Ppl unfortunately will think tt i'm some bo chap salesperson when the truth is tt i'm in pain. Sigh..see how miserable i am? I hope the ulcer goes away fast.



Anyways my colleague Jas said the most weird thing about Irfan : He looks like Justin Timberlake. Hahahahahahaha... he so does not.. haha..I think my boyfriend is cute but JT?haha.. The one celebrity that i think Irfan does have some resemblance to is Mark Ruffalo. Mark Ruffalo who? heh.. The guy he starred opposite Reese Witherspoon in Just Like Heaven la.. Speaking of JT, his new album rox la and i'm the type who doesn't listen to tt kind of music.




Oh and i LURRRVVVVEEE Lily Allen!!! Her lyrics are damn meaningful but funny as well.. and she's got a quirky sense of fashion. heh.. Dont belive me? watch.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ejta2aB8E


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yExAHkoQrmQ


Irfan fetched me from work today. :)Thanks babe. Had Kit Kat Cookie dough.. Can't taste the cookie dough at all.. Oh anyways i love my tee.. wanna see? haha


i also love how my toes look together with my slippers..hehe.. :P I have stubby fat toes.


ok tt's all. Good night folks.


No comments: