Sunday 21 January 2007

Tired..

I was bloody tired last night. Started work at 0930 then met Cheryl & Charmaine for dinner at Cahaya after work. Saw our ex-classmate Ibrahim there as well as some other ppl. Anyway, got dragged to Zouk after tt. Haha.. Damn empty la cause damn early. Had a screwdriver or whatever it's called and left at 1030. Yes i'm probably the only idiot who leaves a club tt early. Haha.. Doesnt matter la actually cause i was damn tired and i hate clubbing anyway. Took a cab to Outram MRT station to meet Farah.Outram MRT station stupidly does not have a toilet. The nearest toilet was in the NEL side of the station which unfortunately was in another opening and way below the surface. Even then the toilet was in one far away secluded corner of the station. It was damn ulu la. I swear if i stayed longer i would have seen a ghost or something. Thank God it was clean. I must remember to empty my bladder at the club next time before leaving. I didnt know one drink could make me pee tt much.

Anyway unlike some ppl i hate the fact tt i look munjen. Trust me it is not an exotic thing to look munjen. Yes it's a converstion starter but it gets boring after awhile. I mean ppl have mistaken me for a munjen since i was in kindergarten and seriously it is not a big deal. Gets pretty irritating sometimes. Ppl say stuff about me in malay which i obviously understand. While the comments are flattering at times ( not all the time...haha) i seriously did not need to know what the Mats outside Zouk thought about me out loud. Its just too much information.

Surprisingly i woke up without i headache today! Yay! Considering i was semi-concious (ok i'm exaggerating but it was close to tt) in the train last night, i'm bright and awake today!Oh and Irfan's coming back today! Yay again!haha..i miss him. ok its nearly 1015 i better get ready for work. Till next time. :P

2 comments:

Cheryl Lee said...

whats munjen!
zouk is cool k! hahaha

Shazleen said...

munjen is a slang for chinese.. and heh maybe i'll try zouk again but definitely later than 10pm.. haha