Sunday 15 July 2007

I am FAT. My arms are huge & i have a tummy tt resembles tt of a pregnant woman. I better stop lurking around ZARA's kid's dept or else ppl might think I'm buying clothes for a baby. Oh and my dear bf ought to stop his recent habit of rubbing my tummy. He says I'm not fat but I know better.I better stop eating late at night. In addition, my hair i fugly now. I hate it. I want to do somethin about it but my mum says to wait after orientation. Well at least I won't have to pay since my sis gave me the remainder of her Jean Yip package. So what exactly shall i do to my hair? I've permed & rebonded it b4. I just haven't dyed it b4. But every colour seems so common now. I thought of maybe dark red or dark purple streaks but I'm afraid my hair wont match some of my clothes. Yes i'm so gay in tt way. My hair colour needs to match my clothes. Heh.. So maybe i should just not colour it. But then what should i do? Do i keep it short or let it grow? Cut bangs? How?

No comments: