Thursday 26 July 2007

Went to Ikea for like probably the third time this week because my mum wanted to go there. Got another cushion for myself. The quilt tt I need is still out of stock. Maybe i should just get the goose feather one. Headed down to Metro and then TM. Searched for sandals to wear to school but I didn't fancy anything.

Anyway, did my module registration:
_________________________________________________________
The following modules have been registered and ACCEPTED.
** Academic Subjects **
AAE101 Introduction to the Study of Language
AAE104 Exploring the Grammar of English
AAH101 Film as History
AAH102 Biography and History
** Education Studies **
AED102 Educational Psychology I: Theories and Applications for Learning and Teaching
AED105 Critical Perspectives in Education

_________________________________________________________
I think I've decided to major in History. :D

No comments: