Friday 6 July 2007

Paperwork...

Finally, got my admission package yesterday. So little time so much to do. I hate filling out the paperwork. It gets me stressed. So since i am so kiasu and so afraid of missing any deadline, i filled up everything tt had to be sent to NTU and NIE last night and handed in the forms personally today. Thank God my Dad drove me there because the NTU Student Services Centre turned out to be quite a distance from the NIE Admin building. Had i gone there by myself, i probably had to naik turun many little bukits to get from one building to the other. Anyway, i'm glad i'll be staying on campus because i definitely can't stand commuting from Tampines to Boon Lay everyday.( i swear JB is nearer..) Well, driving around the NTU campus was pretty interesting. I was scrutinizing all the halls. Heh.. Some looked downright old and scary while some looked like condos. So obviously i want the condo-looking ones...hahahhaha.. They cost a bit more but they're just so pretty! AND they're located nearest to NIE so duh... i'm hoping to get them. In a way, i'm pretty psyched about sch.. haha.. all this bumming around is making me fat & bored. Orientation starts on 25 July while lessons formally begin in Aug i think.

Upcoming Events:
Mon, 9 July -- Medical check-up at Raffles Hospital
Fri, 20 July -- NIE Registration
Sat, 21 July -- Signing of TTA
Late July? -- Moving in
28-30 July --BA/BSc Freshmen Orientation

Aside from school, there's the latest Harry Potter movie & book to look forward to! Heh.. I've started re-reading Half-Blood Prince to refresh my memory.. :D I guess this July is gonna be pretty packed..

No comments: