Wednesday 4 July 2007

I'm growing fatter by the minute. All the lazing around is bad. My arse & tummy are growing bigger. By the time school starts i'll prob be like huge la.. This sucks. I should stop eating chocolates & lying down after meals.. heh.. Oh and my eyebags are getting worse..i look like a damn panda.. no thanks to late night tv and chats on the phone with Irfan.. I think i have wrinkles already. Yes at 20 yrs old, yours sincerely has wrinkles forming around her eyes. Damn. And i don't even club. Bleah..
On a better note, I bought the 2007 VANS Warped Tour Compilation. 2 CDS= 50 songs for only $15.95. :D Too bad HMV doesn't sell the Paramore and Pierce the Veil albums. They have the Alesana album though but it's 25 bucks. I rather spend 25 bucks on clothes. Heh..

No comments: