Wednesday 18 July 2007

I probably have the silliest fear ever. I fear tt ppl have the same things as me or wear the same clothes as me. Dumb right?I've had tt fear or dislike since like pri sch. Once in pri 3, a friend bought the same sch bag as me. Eventhough my bag was still new & i liked it very much, i just refused to carry it after tt. I dunno why. Everytime i see someone using the same thing as me, i stop using it or use it less. I'm weird i guess. I hate being the same as everyone else.

Nowadays, it so hard to find unique things. Every shop sells similar things & everyone buys the same things. Even expensive things aren't unique anymore. I mean i stepped into an LV boutique once and it was packed as though it was some ordinary store. Furthermore, everyone had something tt was LV on them. Nowadays having something branded doesn't imply tt you're rich. Everyone has it. These days even sales girls have plenty of branded bags. Maybe Singaporeans are just generally affluent. I don't know. But it's boring and sad this way you know. Everyone looks the same and wants the same thing. Probably the only way to assert some uniqueness now is to be a smart shopper. Get cheap nice stuff tt aren't popular to the masses. So very hard to do sometimes, but we try.

Style is probably innate. Many many expensive things ≠ style. A whole closet of Manolos & Proenza Schouler clothes does not make you stylish.If you look like crap, you look like crap. Money can't save you sometimes.

Ok, i don't know why i just blogged all tt... heh..I think i digressed quite a bit from the original point but to delete all tt would just be such a waste... so ya whatever.. Anyway i met Irfan today because he took half day and since we usually cam-whore, here's a pic. I look fugly but i dont know how to photo-shop stuff so heck..hahaha.. ok bye

No comments: