Sunday 1 July 2007

Sometimes when i read other ppl's blog i wonder why everyone's life seems so complicated, so full of problems. Gf/Bf problems, school problems, friend problems, family problems e.t.c. My life seems so simple in comparison. Maybe i have problems too but I just don't see them. (*Ponders*) Cannot be la.. maybe i really just don't have any problems now. Maybe i really am in my happy place where everything is finally going right. I may not be the smartest, prettiest girl around and i may not have tt many friends but at least I'm happy. I have a happy family, a loving boyfriend, a few gd friends and I'm university bound (Thank God..heh). What more can i ask for? Heh..

Anyway, after blog-hopping, i realise tt i never want to be one of those girls whose every entry seems to be about the ex-bf. The kind tt never seems to be moving on, still crying over the boy tt prob left her like wayyy long ago. It's just pathetic you know. Posting sad poems, lyrics...i mean one-two entries is fine but every entry?? come on get a grip on yourself man..You can't blame ppl for finding you pathetic. If i ever break up with my bf and turn into one of those girls, i give everyone who reads my blog the permission to hate tag me ok? heh..

No comments: