Wednesday 14 February 2007

I can drive!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

I can finally drive!!! Yay!! Months of annoying lessons & $2600 later, i am finally a qualified driver. Woo hoo!! :D Thank God i passed this time..

Anyway, went shopping yesterday with Muni at Vivo. River Island had gorgeous clothes but is bloody overpriced. I think their cheapest tee is like $53 la.. Wat a waste.. so nice.. In the end i bought 2 tops, one from Topshop & one from F21.
Is this top too small? I wanted to get the size 10 but the armpit hole like damn huge ah.. In the end i bought the 8. $23 from Topshop. :)

oh i was very glad i found this yellow tee at F21. Very me & $13 only!!! haha..
oh ya.. my sis gave me this purple top. Damn girly right? I doubt i'll ever wear it...
Went for dinner with Irfan at Sofra yesterday.
Food was good though i wasn't tt hungry.
ok i look dumb.
My dear bf who finally cut his hair.. :) you look so so so so so much more handsome with your hair this way.


I'm very happy today. Passed my driving & meeting my Irfan later at night. I love my Irfan and yes Gladys, i love you too ... haha.. :P








1 comment:

Cheryl Lee said...

finally! another qualified driver!