Thursday 8 February 2007

My list of ten drool worthy male celebrities..haha

Let's start from no.10 and count backwards ya? haha..

Okay, no.10 is Alex Turner, frontman of the Arctic Monkeys.

No. 9 : Zacky Vengeance, rhythm guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold.


No. 8: Milo Ventimiglia ( Gilmore Girls, Heroes)
No.7: Frank Iero, rhythm guitarist for My Chemical Romance No.6: Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)


No.5: Fabrizio Moretti, drummer for The Strokes.
No.4: James Franco (Spiderman, Flyboys)
No.3: Brandon Boyd , frontman of Incubus

No. 2: Johnny Depp ( Pirates Of the Carribean, Edward Scissorhands etc)



No.1 & my all time favourite..... Adam Brody!!!!!!!! ( The O.C)


I realised tt i have this thing for guys with dark & floppy hair...hahahahah :P
But i love my Irfan the most :)

No comments: