Thursday 1 February 2007

Saw IV

Worked at NAFNAF's yet to be opened branch at Raffles City Shopping Centre. I felt like Bob the builder fixing all the shelves & bars in the store. They seriously should start employing males. Anyway Raffles City can officially become the location for Saw IV. The back corridors of the building are seriously scary. The corridors are so ulu & never-ending with many many doors. The cargo lift looks like the lift to hell..I'm not exaggerating.. heh.. Shall remember to take photos next time as proof. Throwing away cardboard boxes sux so me & Muni played racing with the boxes while pushing them along the stupid ulu corridors. Hahahah.. Sounds childish but it was quite fun :P The queue for Donut Factory is impossibly long. WHY??!! I wanna try them!


Met Irfan after work & went to Arab St to eat murtabak at Victory. I love my Irfan. Heh.. he looks cute in working shirts and pants. Nice butt. Heh.. he's gonna kill me for saying tt on my blog.

No comments: