Saturday 17 February 2007

Old skool..

I dunno why but i suddenly miss TK. I used to hate it when i was there but now tt ive graduated i miss the good old times we had there. Somehow MJC doesn't bring back such nice memories. I think secondary school friends are still the best.. I miss all of u.. heh. Ah well here's a look back at the time spent in TK. Can't believe it's been nearly 4 yrs since i've left tt school...
This is my sec4 class. Here's me sitting on my desk for i dunno what reason. Do i still look the same?
Charmaine, moi & Gladys. I think we look damn young here. So innocent.
L to R: Me, Farah, Cikgu, Yati & Faeza.
In the canteen with the 2 Grace-s & Charmaine.
Haha.. here's all of us pretending to be cool but failing miserably. Funny sia..

Grad Night! L to R: Cheryl, Gladys, me & Julianne.(whatever happened to Julianne?)
Cheryl, me & charmaine. And here's us now.. Heh.. I think we've aged quite a bit.. haha

I miss TK a lot a lot.. MJ was shit.

No comments: