Saturday 3 February 2007

To buy or not to buy?

Now tt I've gotten my pay i can't bear to spend more than half of it on a bag. It's just so sad.. If i dont buy the bag i can buy lots of other stuff. I can buy tons of clothes and shoes with tt money.
But then again i want a bag.Why isnt there a mid-priced bag tt is not bling2? I can't stand Guess and Bebe. Too bling & too minah. Just not me.Ok i think i shall jus postpone buying the Coach bag till i have more money. Instead i shall go buy the NafNaf skull jeans i tried on just now. $89.90 after discount. Still ex ah but i like the colour & the skulls. Then i shall go buy more tops. Bought a basic white tee just now for $6.94!!! haha.. Actually its $11.94 after staff discount but some customer had an excess of $5 tt she didnt want after exchanging her item so i could use it. Yay! Dirt cheap la.. I wanna check out River Island but it looks a bit ex. Ah well i can always shop at NafNaf with my staff discount. I feel like buying black flats but i've bought like 2 since i started work. Still, black matches everything. I realised tt despite the fact tt i love to shop i'm quite cheapskate. I don't think its logical to spend more than $40 on an item unless it's a bag, a pair of jeans or shoes. And i don't trust online shopping. I think they rip ppl off online. Where's the fun in shopping if u cant browse & try things on? Real shopping's better. I think i better put aside some of my money before i start spending. I still need to buy Irfan his Manhattan whatever bag. Personally i think it's ok. as in in ok only. Nvm if he loves it i'll get it for him. I love my Irfan. :)

No comments: