Monday 5 February 2007

My nose is running non-stop. At this rate i'll die from mucus over-flow.Stupid la.. I sick also must work. They ought to hire more ppl.

*

Anyways, I'm finally going Chinatown tmr!! YAY! Shopping!!! The last time i went was on a weekend and it was bloody packed. Hopefully it won't be packed on a Tue. I wanna make my necklace. After tt I'm going to Fitness First for some free trail lesson.hahah.. Like i care abt exercising. Honestly, my last time exercising was during PE which was eons ago. Yes i wanna lose weight but no i don't wanna exercise. Hehe..Doesn't make sense right? I'm just too lazy to exercise. But no this does not mean tt i will go on a diet because i love my food very much. I will not put myself through such torture. I shall gladly devour every bar of chocolate, ounce of cake or size of pizza given to me. I just love to eat. Some way or another my excess weight & fat shall miraculously disappear. I hope. Hahahaha... Actually I've lost weight. I think it's the long hours at work. Despite the weight loss the excess fat ain't disappearing. I still look pudgy. Tt sux.Nvm i shall content myself with the fact tt despite my babat I have a boyfriend tt loves me very much. Haha.. :P I love my Irfan and my banana chocolate chip muffin from Mrs Field's!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lee said...

chinatown! cny's coming n im not even going there! LOL!
u shld try the choco banana cake from secret receipe!

Shazleen said...

is it gd?