Sunday 11 March 2007

Boo Hoo

Worked at Raffles today to cover for Yani who was on m.c. Raffles is bloody boring. Really. Few ppl go there to shop and I'm sick of the fod there already. Furthermore, there's no eye candy. Well, the G2000 guys does't count anymore 'cause he's unfriendly & has a Pokemon name like Ash. Haha.. Can't wait to be back at Vivo tomorrow. Heh.

Well, this week's gonna be my last week at NafNaf. I'm both happy and sad. Happy tt i won't have to wake up early every morning. Happy tt i'll have all the time in the world to watch TV & use the comp. Happy tt i can finally concentrate on my uni applications. But i'm sad tt i'll miss my colleagues. Sad tt i'll no longer be able to use a cash register (haha..so jakun rite?) . Sad tt i can't chope all the new stock tt arrives. Sad tt i no longer can see my eye candy. Tt's extra sad man. Since the eye candy is barely an acquaintance, there's a high possibility tt i will never ever see the eye candy again for the rest of my life. Tt is utterly devastating & depressing. Ok i shall oogle eye candy sepuas hati before i say byebye for gd on the 18th. So sad........:( Wat are the chances tt the eye candy will be a friend by the end of the week? Zilch. Zero. Kosong. I think within a few weeks time or a month i think the eye candy will forget tt i even existed. Boo hoo. Oh it's not like i can just drop by Vivo to see the eye candy 'cause the eye candy is probably going back to school or somethin & wouldn't work there like forever. This sux. I'm gonna miss everybody... Everyone whom i've met over these few months tt i've worked at NafNaf (with the exception of one irritating person of course.. Heh.. ). Ok i think i'm thinking too much. I'm very sad now. I think i shall go sleep.:(

2 comments:

Cheryl Lee said...

wad happen to i love irfan??

Shazleen said...

haha.. i still love my irfan.. the eye candy is just for fun.. to occupy me at work...:P