Saturday 3 March 2007

Eh i honestly feel some ppl are just plain ungrateful. Getting fucking upset abt getting a b & not an a. Honestly, u should be grateful tt u cleared your exams & with pretty decent grades. There are others out there who didn't make it. Why wallow in misery saying u should have gotten this & u should have gotten tt. Rubbish. I believe tt deep down, all of us know truly how much effort we put in. Whatever effort u put in should be reflected in your results. Stop saying tt so-so got this grade so u ought to do better. So-so may not have been the brightest or most hardworking person around but so-so deserves tt b as much as u do. Maybe so-so just studied more this time around. We all deserved what we got. Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm glad i passed. Yes i know my CCD B3 aren't fantastic results but i'm fine with it. I didn't put in as much effort as everyone else so wat i got is wat i deserve. I think i played The Sims 2 more than i studied. :P Ah well, I got FFF C5 for J2 mid yr & OOF C5 for pre-lims so at least i improved..haha. Yes i know.. me & my very low expectations. That said, i was prob considered a goner by Mr Chua & Violet, so i think a C is ok. And my B3 for GP is alrite as well.The only thing i wished i could've done better was math. But then again i knew i screwed my statistics section. Damn confidence intervals. Haha.. All in all i'm grateful. Grateful to have passed the a's with no o's..haha.. and especially grateful to be out of MJC.. I hate the school :P Now i'm gonna have a headache deciding wat i'm gonna do.. FASS or NTU/NIE? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.