Friday 9 March 2007

Boy crazy

Work was fun today cause Elvire was hardly around. We could packet food and eat in the store room instead of going for lunch alone.Yay!

I think Muni & I were damn high today. I think we found every single excuse there was to get out of the shop & walk pass Nike. Oh and every single excuse to stand in the middle of the shop to get a clear view.. View of wat? Hehe.. That's for me to know & for you to find out. I think we were acting like silly infatuated 14 yr olds the whole day. Dumb but quite fun.. haha I hope nobody noticed. (Yeah right.. I think they all did.) For some reason ( ok i actually know why.. :P) i feel like going to Vivo even on my off days. Haha... maybe i shall go there tomorrow.. heh.

Oh anyway the G2000 guy we all thought was cute at Raffles was at Vivo today. With the girlfriend. Who was indeed a little chubby. The big curly hair kind who step jambu. Oh and he seemed very unfriendly so he is officially no longer an eye candy. hah.. Nike boy (boys..in Muni's case) seems much more friendly & therefore is a worthy eye candy. Haha..

I wonder whether guys gush over girls the way we girls gush over them. I think the last time anyone had a crush on me was like 3 yrs ago and I think tt was Irfan. Haha... How sad...

Ok i think i'm talkin too much about eye candy. Aiya.. I'm just very buruk when i'm like this.. Bear with it. Haha.. Don't worry I still love my Irfan very very very very much. My bf is still the best. :D

No comments: