Friday 23 March 2007

Money...

I've been spending the week applying for all the financial aid stuff for uni. Very troublesome. I don't like doing it because I have to ask my parents and my siblings how much they earn and stuff which i feel I should not know.

But anyhow, I've realised something. Either my parents are really damn good savers & manage money well or all the ppl out there complaining tt their family has got not enough money for this and for tt are bloody liars. Seriously. Because I just realised tt my dad really doesn't earn much. Really. Probably just a bit more than I do now. And my mum hasn't worked since the seventies or eighties. So all this years we've been surviving on my dad's income alone. And we've been fine. I mean my parents put 2 kids through university on just my dad's income. We've always had enough for everything. I mean my parents are done paying for the house and we have a car. And I have enough to go shopping, like really shop. Yeah we're not rich but we sure ain't poor. So I seriously thing many ppl out there are exaggerating their family's financial situation. For God's sake both parents are working. Even if both earn less than my dad (which is highly unikely) their combined income ought to be way more than mine. And if my family is fine so should theirs. Right? Yes, I have older siblings who earn a lot but they have their own families to support wat.. They give my parents money each month. But my parents use tt money for their hospital bills. Damn it. I hate it when ppl try to make others feel sorry for them. For God's sake, if there's a will there's a way. It's just about managing money and prioritising. Seriously.

I really admire my parents for this. Managing our finances so well. Making sure we always have enough. Really. I love you Mama & Papa. :D ( not tt they'll ever read this.. haha)

No comments: