Friday 2 March 2007

Ok. So i got my A Level results. It was not gd but not bad. Heh.. Considering the fact tt i played The Sims 2 every night during the exam period, it's not tt bad. But then again i know of many ppl who would cry over my results. That said, i'm not one of those ppl. I have very very low expectations. Haha.. I think my grades can squeeze me into some faculty in NTU or NUS which is gd enough for me. Speaking of universities, i'm anti-SMU. Too much hype. And i don't like the kind of ppl tt go there.

Anyway, met Irfan for dinner just now. Ate at Bedok Corner which was cheap & gd. I love spending time with my Irfan. :D

I love you Irfan . <3

2 comments:

Grace said...

hey hun! how did you fare! i didn't know the results would be released this soon! mmm. SMU is fun and more enriching. a lot better than NUS & NTU, believe you me.

Shazleen said...

haha.. ccd b3.. not fantastic results but will do for me..haha