Thursday 22 March 2007

Things to do...

I'm very bored at home. Yet I have lots to do or lots tt i can do.

Things to do:

1. Buy more clothes.
2. Buy a wallet.
3. Drink more water.
4. Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
5. Watch Stomp the Yard.
6. Watch Meet the Robinsons. ( ok.. i not sure of the title.. it's tt cartoon show)
7. Buy a hairdryer.
8. Buy/rent/borrow books.
9. Buy Irfan a wallet.
10. Get a job.


That said. There are many things I should not do or should stop doing. Like I think i should stop painting my nails because I've painted them regularly ever since school ended last Dec and now my nails are gonna turn yellow. But I just love seeing them in black. Heh. Yes tt's the only colour I paint them. Oh and i should stop peeling my nails too. I ought to cut down on the chocolates too.. I think i've eaten too much of them recently. And I should stop going to Vivo. Hehe.. Ok I wanna watch tv now.

No comments: