Thursday 29 March 2007


I love my silly boyfriend :D
Heh.. anyway the weirdest thing happened the last time i went out with Irfan. Some guy selling children's encyclopedias came up to us and asked if we had any kids.. like ????!!! Then when we said no, he was like ".. are u all married?" I mean seriously do we look like we are married, let alone have kids?? Sheesh.. I bet it was Irfan's work attire. Hehe.. Makes him look like a bapak... Still hot but nevertheless makes him look like a father of one... Hehe.. And besides I look damn childish so ya it had to be Irfan. :P
Moving on, I don't get ppl who try to suck up to other ppl on their blogs. You know those ppl who keep complimenting ppl on ther blogs. E.g.".. OMG you look gorgeous in tt dress..." or "..you & your bf are so sweet.. " or " .. u always look so pretty...". I mean wat the hell man. Wat's up with all tt bootlicking?? Wat purpose does it serve? Oh and most of the time these ppl are lying. Like really lying. Oh god I've seen pics on blogs where ppl look bloody awful or shiok sendiri but ppl still put up comments like " U look great!!" Like wat the fuck?? Damn dumb and annoying...Hate ppl like tt.

No comments: