Monday 19 March 2007

Missing work

I can't believe tt I'm already missing work.. It's only been a day since i quit. I'm so so so so bored. I miss Muni & gang. I miss the silly things we used to do at work --hiding behind the counter to eat, trying on clothes, cam-whoring and of course oggling eye candy. Heh. I miss the last one the most. Rahahahahhaha :P Speaking of eye candy, the eye candy took leave on my last week at work. How suay is tt.. Never even get to see long long for the last time.. Boo hoo.

Anyway,what am I gonna do now.. I wanna take up relief teaching but like a bit too late already leh.. Aiya..Leceh ah...

Going shopping with Muni tomorrow! Yay! To Vivo we go.. Actually ah we going town to shop first then we going Vivo to erm..sightsee. Ya.. Nice view mah.. :P Ok now i must crack my brains to thing of what to wear. I'm running out of clothes. sux man.

No comments: