Tuesday 13 March 2007

I just realised tt all my entries are about trivial things. About work, shopping, music & boys. Why eh? Somehow everyone else has more interesting or important things to blog about. I guess my life just ain't tt complicated. But tt's gd rite? Heh..


Anyway, picked Irfan up at City Hall today. We were supposed to go to Simei for dinner after tt but I didn't know how to turn back to the ECP so we drove forward towards Vivo. haha.. Ate at Secret Recipe. Food was not bad. Heh.. It's funny how i end up at Vivo even on my off days. Hahahah..No i swear it's not to sneak a peek at the eye candy. Rahahahah...Ok i'm nuts.. I love standing by the sea at Vivo especially when i lunch alone. Very calm. Gives me a good opportunity to reflect.
I look dumb driving.. heh

I love Irfan & his new hair!! No more bapak.... :P

No comments: